Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

KIM KARDASHIAN GETS UPSET AT UNFLATTERING BIKINI PHOTOS DURING MEXICO TRIP.

@@@@@@@@@@@@
don’t get it, I literally don’t look like this,’ the 36-year-old
star said on Sunday’s episode of Keeping Up With The
Kardashians.
‘Like, I’m so insecure, I just can’t take it,’ she revealed.
The beach holiday was for her sister Kourtney’s 38th birthday
celebration.‘If they’re not perfect, people body shame you and criticize
you…for people to think that that’s OK is so frustrating,’ she
said.
‘I’m going to literately go inside and start untagging myself in
everything,’ the brunette beauty decided.
When Kourtney tried to raise her spirits with an offer of jet
skiing she said: ‘I can’t have fun after seeing those pics,

RELATED NEWS : KIM KARDASHIAN GREATLY SHOCKED WHEN
SHE SEES HER UNFLATTERING CURVY BACK IMAGES 

there’s other pics where I look so good and it’s just from a
different angle,’ she complained.
Kim was nervous from the start of the ‘MILFS gone wild’ trip.
In floods of tears, she called her friend Joe Francis after
arriving to the Mexico retreat.‘I just have anxiety, are you sure it’s safe here?’ she sobbed.
‘Ever since Paris I just go through this worst case scenario
thing in my head,’ she admitted.
‘I think for my own piece of mind I’m going to fly out like four
more security - just to like stay outside my room when I’m
sleeping, I know it sounds crazy but I just can’t sleep at night,’
she cried.
Meanwhile, Kourtney let loose during her wild birthday
holiday.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.