Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

KIM KARDASHIAN GREATLY SHOCKED WHEN SHE SEES HER UNFLATTERING CURVY BACK IMAGES FROM MEXICO IN NEW KUWTK TEASER

@@@@@@@@@@@@
'Oh my god. Like, I don’t get it. I literally DON'T look like this!'
the mother-of-two cries after her assistant Stephanie
Shepherd hands her a cell phone to look at the images online.
Kim is wearing a pink bikini and reclined on a lounger outside
her Mexico rental. A towel is under her bottom. She is also
with Larsa Pippen.
The Revenge Body guest star is so upset she decides to do
something about it immediately. 'I need to untag myself in
everything. I’m literally going to go inside and just start
untagging,' she said.
The pinup is angry but also seems like she could be on the
verge of crying.

Later Kim is seem in a sexy black outfit next to sister
Kourtney back at a studio in Los Angeles as she discusses
how she felt.
'I'm already having this anxiety attack over security and I’m
already on high alert,' the beauty, who was robbed at gunpoint
in Paris a year ago, said.
The Vogue cover girl added: 'Just the scrutiny that we get all
the time - we try to avoid that.
'So I’m doing all the steps to try to be as private and discreet
as possible, and then you take pictures.
'And if they’re not perfect, people just body shame and
criticize you. For people just to think that’s okay is so
frustrating.'
'I saw these awful photos of myself when I was on a trip in
Mexico and people were Photoshopping them and sharpening
them. I mean, I definitely was not in my best shape — I hadn’t
worked out in 12 weeks. I had two surgeries on my uterus,'
she said.
'I was already not feeling like myself. And then when people
were sharpening them and making them look way worse, and
then those were going around. I was like, "Okay. I’m gonna get
it together."'

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.